ENCO, in cooperation with UECBV and ELO, organizes two capacity building workshops addressed respectively to slaughterhouses industry representatives, and farmers or final consumers representatives. The workshops which will take place on March 3, 2022 in Verona within the framework of Fieragricola, the international fair of agricultural technology.
The objectives of the two formats are to:
- Generate support for operational applications of W2R technologies at new slaughterhouses’ premises
- Raise awareness on the quality of W2R agronomic products
- Raise awareness on how the project is contributing to the sustainability and circularity of the sector
- Give insights on slaughter industry market
- Raise awareness on the legislative framework
- Introduce the “Matadero del Sur” case study
- Give insights on sustainability assessment of Water2Return system (environmental, economic and social impact assessment)
The events will be delivered in a hybrid formula to allow maximum flexibility in participation. The two workshops will be delivered one following the other (from 10:00 to 11:30 addressed to Slaughtering Industry and from 12:00 to 13:30 addressed to Farmers and Consumers) to give the chance to the two audiences to network, within the scope of the safety guidelines against the spread of COVID-19.
This event is an opportunity for Water2REturn to engage stakeholders and collect their feedbacks, crucial to the market uptake of W2R technologies. To this purpose we developed surveys customised according to the different categories involved. Attendees will be kindly asked to fill them in with inputs, suggestions and perceptions. Thanks to this precious piece of information, we will be better equipped to strategically locate W2R solutions on the market.