Water2Return at the 1st edition of Innovation and Technology for the Water sector exhibition – H2Orizon
The first edition of innovation and technology for the water sector (H2Orizon) was held in Seville between 19 and 21 September 2018.
Around 300 attendees from companies, sector organizations, research groups, service providers and customers met in Seville to show their progress, innovations and technologies that will contribute decisively to better management of this valuable resource. The main objectives of the event were:
- To show the technological advances and innovations applicable to the management of water for both agricultural and urban and industrial uses.
- To facilitate the establishment of trade links and partnerships for innovation among companies and other industry players.
- To sensitize the various stakeholders concerning and society in general on the proper management of a highly valuable resource.
- To enhance the training of professionals working in the water sector and contribute to their employment.
- To provide space for the presentation of innovative projects and opportunities in new business models.
CENTA, partner of W2R project, had the chance to be present at the stand of the Enviromental Regional Ministry of the Andalusia. In this stand, flyers of the running projects (W2R among others) were placed and direct information was provided by CENTA staff. Moreover, Dr. Carlos Aragón participated in the Water InnoHub for presenting the ongoing RTD and innovation actions in CENTA. A reference to W2R was made.